Often, we hear from our customers that they are challenged with finding the best Light-Life Tool for their personality, life situation, or obstacles they are trying to overcome. It’s worthy to note, that choosing a Tool that is small enough so you can have it with you all the time is a fantastic option. All of our Pendants are beautiful and at the same time, they are extraordinarily effective subtle energy Tools.
Our own Holy Trinity
Today we wanted to showcase our 3 favorite Pendants: the Pyramid Pendant, Song of the Soul Pendant and Personal Harmonizer. Despite their small size, these Functional Art Forms are very powerful and quite different from each other.
We have created this short reference guide showing you the main distinctive differences between these wearable Tools, so you can find the one that will support your needs.
Song of the Soul Pendant will be a great choice if you:
- Are having a hard time connecting to your soul and your life’s purpose
- Feel lost and are in need of divine guidance
- Have been struggling to establish loving communication with your inner circle
Our Pyramid Pendant is similar to the Merkabah configuration, this is the Pendant we would recommend you if you:
- Feel like you have lost your inner power and can’t get it back
- Have strong emotions and need assistance with self-healing
- Would like to get back to your true self and regain your inner light
Our Personal Harmonizer is a wonderful Tool to have when you:
- Want to strengthen your energy field and boost your immune system
- Need to stay calm and grounded in the turbulent circumstances
- Desire to create harmony for you and for those around you
Of course, everyone’s experience with our Tools is unique and individual. However, there’s some commonality in our customers’ feedback when it comes to a particular Tool, which is why we are sharing these valuable insights with you. Also, some benefits can overlap, and some are hard to be put into words. We often hear “feeling good” or “feeling light” as the feedback, whatever it means for the wearer. And last but not the least, we ask you to listen to your intuition when it comes to picking the right Tool for yourself. If you feel connected to a particular one, then trust your inner wisdom, that’s the perfect one to support you!
Share Your Comments