These healthy 3-ingredient brownies were so easy to make! One of our employees baked them at home and brought them in as an afternoon treat. They turned out like a dense, fudgy, chocolate bite of deliciousness, we just had to share them with you. Dairy free, gluten free, no sugar added… Such an easy way to satisfy the sweet tooth.
- 6 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat over to 350°F. Line a square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, mash the bananas very well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together until smooth. Blending ingredients in a blender will result in a creamier texture brownie.
- Pour mixture into lined pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool in pan completely before slicing into pieces.
I hope you enjoy these healthy 3-ingredient brownies as much as we did! If you would like to receive more tips and tricks, please sign up for our newsletter here.
P.S. Tensor Rings can be used to give more “livingness” to your food and water. For these brownies, we placed them inside a Sacred 1 Cubit Heavy Tensor Ring before devouring them.