When I say “stay stress-free during the holidays”, I don’t want you to think it cannot be applied for the rest of the year. On the contrary, make it a habit and enjoy less stress in your life. I believe this is what we all aim for.
It starts with you.
Of course, as always, it starts with you. Once you accept that you are the one creating your life, and that includes all the stress, knowing that can empower you to create what you really love. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
From my experience, people get often stuck in the current circumstances or past experiences, and, if it was bad before, they expect it to be just as bad. But it does not have to! Your positive intention and anticipation that this time it all will be fine can make it so!
Here are some ideas on how to stay stress-free during the holidays:
- Get all your presents way ahead of schedule.
- If you have to travel, imagine easy travel. If you go by car, see yourself leaving with plenty of time, the roads clear, the weather perfect, just no room for stress at all.
- Play music that brings the spirit of the holidays into your home.
- Instead of cooking all the food yourself, suggest a potluck dinner.
- Decorate the table the night before.
- Have fun games ready for all to play.
- Set rules for subjects to not address.
- Imagine sitting down to a delicious meal, all happy and laughing and enjoying each other’s company.
- Inspire delightful conversations with family members and friends you haven’t seen for a while.
And, most importantly, imagine exactly how you want the holidays to be, how you want to feel, e.g., relaxed, joyous, appreciated, peaceful, and calm. Imagine how everyone is getting along and happy to see each other. See yourself eating just the right amount so you’re not feeling sick later. Make sure you have this clear image and feeling and bring that to your awareness several times during the day. Start the morning and go to bed with this happy picture in your head.
You will notice a difference. I speak from experience. Science has proven that our thoughts influence the object we are thinking of. Knowing that is a powerful reason for sending thoughts of love and appreciation to all we encounter. Remember the saying “what goes around, comes around”?
Light-Life Energy Harmonizer can always help.
Of course, if you own one of our Harmonizers bring it to the events. Read here what it did for one of our friends. We have many stories like that.
I carry one of my Environmental Harmonizers or Matrix 44 silver-plated with me wherever I go. Years ago, when I was traveling in groups, they always commented how different this trip was. How well people got along and how harmonious it was. It always makes me smile and be grateful.
I wish you and yours Happy Holidays – may they be the most joyous, peaceful, and stress-free ever.